A New Generation of Small Outboards
The DF8A and DF9.9A have been designed with features that offer greater ease of use, better portability and more economical operation.
To accomplish this, our engineers based both the DF8A and the DF9.9A on an all-new 208cc SOHC four stroke engine that offers excellent fuel efficiency. They’ve also given both outboards new lightweight and compact designs that make transporting them easier. Also featured is the new ergonomically designed Suzuki Function Tiller Handle which makes the outboard easier to operate by incorporating all major operating controls on the tiller handle itself.
These features combined with our excellent reputation for durability and reliability, make the DF8A and DF9.9A the perfect choice for powering small craft or as a secondary engine on larger boats.
Dimensions and weights
- Recommended transom height: 381mm (15in)
- Weight: 39.5Kg
- Bore x Stroke: 51 x 51mm
- Propeller Selection (pitch): 9in
- Starting System: Manual
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke SOHC
- Fuel Delivery System: Carburetor
- No. of Cylinders: Inline 2
- Piston Displacement cm3: 208cc
- Maximum Output: 5.9kW
- Full Throttle Operating Range: 4,700 – 5,700
- Steering: Tiller
- Choke: Manual
- Oil Pan Capacity: 0.8Lit.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12Lit.
- Ignition System: Digital CDI
- Alternator: Manual: 6A
- Engine Mounting: Shear Mount
- Trim Method: Manual Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Exhaust: Through Prop Hub Exhaust