Weighing only 13.5kg, our DF2.5 is the lightest 2.5hp four stroke on the market – it is so light that you’ll forget that it’s a four stroke!
There are a range of features that you wouldn’t expect on such a small outboard, including F-N Gear shift, water-cooling and a 1 litre fuel tank that will last you for hours.
With a big carrying handle, the engine is easily lifted on and off a tender or pontoon while the 4 tilt positions ensure that you can set the engine to your boat’s requirements.
To give you even more flexibility when choosing your outboard, the DF2.5 is now also available as a long shaft model.
To see what Marine Biologist, TV Presenter and Suzuki Ambassador Monty Halls thinks of the DF2.5, click here to watch a short features & benefits video.
Dimensions and weights
- Recommended transom height: S:381 (15 in)mm (S:381 (15 in)in)
- Weight: S:13.5Kg
- Bore x Stroke: 48x38mm
- Propeller Selection (pitch): 5.3 – 8
- Starting System: Manual
- Engine Type: OHV
- Fuel Delivery System: Carburetor
- No. of Cylinders: 1
- Piston Displacement cm3: 68cc
- Maximum Output: 1.8kW
- Full Throttle Operating Range: 5,250-6,750
- Steering: Tiller
- Oil Pan Capacity: 0.3Lit.
- Ignition System: P.E.I
- Engine Mounting: Bushing Type
- Trim Method: Manual Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.15:1
- Gear Shift: F-N
- Exhaust: Above Prop Exhaust