Easy to carry, easy to store, easy to use
Our brand new 4hp, 5hp and 6hp models are lightweight, easy and quiet to use, incredibly reliable plus they also boast a new design and unique colour.
With a compact design and weighing in at only 24kg (short shaft) these new outboards are incredibly versatile and with class-leading technical innovations and some simple, yet effective, ergonomic design features, these new models are incredibly easy to live with.
The key benefits and features are:
- Easy to transport and store courtesy of a new three-way storage capability which eliminates the worry of fuel or oil leakage
- Easy to lift and carry with two sturdy handles
- Easy to start after storage courtesy of a new forced lubrication and gravity-fed fuel system
- Easy to use with new tilt system
- Smooth and quiet running thanks to an offset crankshaft
- Low vibration as a result of a new tiller handle design
- Highly reliable thanks to a first in class oil filter
- Incredibly durable thanks to our anti-corrision system
- Dimensions and weights
- Recommended transom height: 381mm (15in)
- Weight: 24.0Kg
- Bore x Stroke: 60.4 x 48.0mm
- Starting System: Manual
- Engine Type: OHV
- Fuel Delivery System: Carburettor
- No. of Cylinders: 1
- Piston Displacement cm3: 138cc
- Maximum Output: 2.9kWkW
- Full Throttle Operating Range: 4,000 – 5,000
- Steering: Tiller
- Oil Pan Capacity: 0.7Lit.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.0Lit.
- Ignition System: Digital CDI
- Alternator: 12V 5A (optional)
- Engine Mounting: Bushing Type
- Trim Method: Manual
- Gear Ratio: 1.92:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Exhaust: Above Prop Exhaust