DF30A Lean Burn
Lightest in class outboard packed with Suzuki technology
Our engineers have packed the new in-line three-cylinder DF30A with some of Suzuki’s finest technologies giving it class-leading advantages that put it ahead of the rest. Engineering lightweight outboards has long been a Suzuki hallmark so in keeping with that, the DF30A is the lightest outboard in the 30hp class. It is the first in class to feature friction reducing roller rocker arms and to utilise an offset crankshaft to achieve smoother operation and greater mechanical efficiency. Fuel is supplied with our Lean Burn Control system and a Battery-Less Fuel Injection system that gives these outboards remarkable improvements in fuel efficiency while maintaining excellent power and performance. An LED monitoring system also provides engine operating status at a glance.
- Lightest in the 30hp four-stroke outboard class.
- Lean Burn Control and Battery-Less Fuel Injection deliver class-leading fuel-efficiency.
- First in class with Roller Rocker Arms that provide smoother action and reduce friction.
- Offset Crankshaft offers smoother piston movement for greater operating efficiency.
- Direct Air Intake and Ventilation supplies engine with a cooler airflow for greater efficiency.
- Engine Monitoring LED Indicators keep you informed of operating conditions.
Dimensions and weights
- Recommended transom height: 381mm (15in)
- Weight: 71.0Kg
- Bore x Stroke: 60.4 x 57.0mm
- Propeller Selection (pitch): 10 1/4 x 9 – 14
- Starting System: Electric
- Engine Type: OHC 6-valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Battery-less Electronic Fuel Injection
- No. of Cylinders: In-line 3
- Piston Displacement cm3: 490cc
- Maximum Output: 22.1kW
- Full Throttle Operating Range: 5,300 – 6,300
- Steering: Rmote
- Oil Pan Capacity: 1.5Lit.
- Ignition System: Digital CDI
- Alternator: 14A
- Engine Mounting: Shear Mount
- Trim Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.09:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Exhaust: Through prop Hub Exhaust